- You must be already active and known member within our community
- You agree that your rank can be taken away at any time if you are reported abusing it.
- You must have an understanding of the rules and RP.
- You must show appropriate levels of maturity in all aspects within the community (Discord, in-game, Steam Group, Website)
- All applications must be formal.
- If you don't take your application seriously you risk being denied on the spot.
- Putting an appropriate amount of time and effort into your application is expected.
- If your application gets denied, please don't be discouraged. Take the feedback, improve, and try again at a later date. If your application gets denied, please wait at least* 1-2 weeks before re-applying. It's not mandatory to wait longer, but it is strongly recommended. Take this time to use feedback properly so that you can be better suited for the position.
Steam ID + Discord Name & ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/)
Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘SAM’ or 'ULX'?:
Do you have a microphone?:
Why should we accept you over the other applicants?:
Do you have any past experience as staff?
How active are you on the discord & server?
Why would you like to become staff?
What is the job of a staff member?
Anything else we should know: