WW2 AVA INFO
Donation Page: http://www.imperiumgaming.site/store/
1) Do not TK (Purposefully Team Killing)
2) Listen to NCOs/COs at all times. If thought to be unjust contact staff over trying to deal with it In character
3) Do not use anti-tank on infantry E.G Bazooka
4) Do not kill in the undecided spawn
5) No more than 3 tanks on either side at a time (unless admin spawned)
6) Once a tank has been destroyed there is a cooldown of 4 minutes before spawning another tank
7) Do not edit vehicles (Heavy punishments)
8) No racism. We would like our community to be accepting of everyone.
9) No ramming Tanks together
10) Do not enter an enemy base without staff permission
11) Do not spawn kill (unless enemy is shooting out of their own base)
12) Do not act in a mingey or otherwise exceptionally unrealistic way
13) Do not abuse PAC3 (not following specific time period, morphing body parts, no excessive use of particles)(if there is any question about a specific pac, bring it up with a HA+)
14) Do not spam chat or voice chat.(For chat keep it to less than 2 of the same message within 30 seconds)
15) Do not steal enemy vehicles (unless approved by a staff member or if both parties involved agree with the vehicle being taken in an rp situation) 16) Dont cheat ( any use of glitches, bugs, or exploits that would give an unfair advantage)
17) If there is any bug found on the map, do not exploit it and report it to a member of staff.
18) Keep names somewhat realistic (EG. no Nate Higgers, Omar2008Portillo, Tony Pepperoni, etc.)
19) Do not in any way try to bend the rules in your favor
20) Listen to the staff
21) No combat repairing for tankers, you must be reasonably far away from any possible combat.
22) No trench hopping
23) No Car Bombing With Logistical Vehicles
24) Do not shoot paratroopers while they are in the air
Base Raid Rules
1. To Perform a Base Raid, you must obtain Head Admin Approval if one is on the server. If a Head Admin is'nt on the server, an Admin may permit it.
2. A cool down of 30 mins each base raid is enforced.
3. A Base Raid may last no longer than 5 mins.
4. Base Raiders may kill inside the spawn zone however only with in the 5 min allotted time for the Base Raid.
5. The Base Raiders have 1 life maximum and may not return to participate in the raid.
6. The only divisions permitted to perform base raids are British Commandos 1st FM 101st (With Permission) 16th SS (With Permission) Base raids done without permission are subject to punishment for the participants.