Kyle Vanhorn Staff Application

Allies vs Axis WW2 RP (s&box) / Accepted Applications / Kyle Vanhorn Staff Application

Posted: 5 months ago / Aug 18, 2021
Edited: 5 months ago / Aug 22, 2021

Steam ID + Discord Name & ID: (https://steamidfinder.com/) STEAM_0:1:24725178  https://steamcommunity.com/id/thekylevanhorn   Discord  Kyle Vanhorn #5252

In-Game Name: Kyle Lomac Vanhorn

Timezone: CST

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘SAM’ or 'ULX'?: Yes

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why should we accept you over the other applicants?: I use to be an SA on the WW2 Server before it shut down a long time ago. I was Staff on servers such a Divinity RP, IceFuse (Head Admin for 10 months), Superior Servers MRP, Syngery RolePlay , and other servers. I got over 11k Hours on Garrys mod and I was a Real Life United States Marine

Do you have any past experience as staff?

How active are you on the discord & server? Always on Discord and can be in any channel any time. Im on the server 5 hours a day.

Why would you like to become staff? I want to be able to help the server out with rule enforcement as well as lighten the load on the SuperAdmins.

What is the job of a staff member? To Help enforce rules, Calm the Chaos, and help with Whitelist.

Anything else we should know:  I served in the United States Marine Corps for 2 years before I got shot in 2006. I have over 10,650 hours on Garry's mod which a good 40% of that time was being staff on DarkRP about 40% MRP and 20% CWRP. I have been all ranks from Trial Mod all the way to Head-Admin and Co-Owner of servers. I ran the D3vine server for 3 years managing staff. I re-wrote the training for Ice Fuse Military RP on how the staff is to be trained step by step which made it to where everyone was trained the same way on both sides and correct. I have a lot of staff experience and experience as a Role Player period. I believe having active staff and staff that work a lot on the server will make the typical player experience great. I am always willing to talk to anyone for any reasons either stuff about game or even advice from a 100% Disabled Veteran. I am always on Discord while I am on my computer so I am super active. I would like to thank everyone for reading this post. On Synergy Roleplay I ran their Naval unit for over 3 months and I rewrote how all the medical documents were to be ran. I also was a big contributor in how their training program was to be ran there by working with other staff. I also earned the rank of Veteran admin on that server which I was there for 8-9 months helping with events and training.

Please sign in to view & create replies.