Staff
VIP
OP

Forums Director
Admin
Staff
VIP
OP

Steam ID + Discord Name & ID: STEAM_0:1:168784304, Discord name: Nut Buster 9000#7422

In-Game Name: Adam Syracuse

Timezone: EST

Are you familiar with the administration mod known as ‘SAM’ or 'ULX'?: Yes i have used Both

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Why should we accept you over the other applicants?: You should accept me over the other applicants because of my experience with this server and its community. All of the servers that i have done moderation for consist largely of IG players, at least in the staff and CO positions. My experience on them only improved my knowledge of how to do staffwork and the community. I started playing on this server in early 2.0, and I have played this server hundreds of hours since then. I have a ridiculous amount of experience with Gmod as well, as of when i am writing this i have 2,827 hours in the game. I have also always been either NCO or CO when i have been on staff, and know how to do them at the same time correctly. With all of the time I have played on this server and the servers that have come from it, I have seen and experienced a lot, as both a staff member and a player.

Do you have any past experience as staff?: former Moderator on DNG (Vietnam), was moderator last IG version, and i am currently a Moderator on NAF. 

How active are you on the discord & server?: Very Active, i always have discord open and i can play like 6-10 hours a day. With the covid I can play extra on Monday-Wednesday due to me having online school on those days, and I have a bunch of break periods and the classes are easy so I can play almost the entire day on those days.

Why would you like to become staff?: I would like to become a staff member again because I want to do as much as I can to help the server. I personally know the pain that is not having enough staff online, not only for the players but also for the staff themselves, and I would like to make it better for the staff and players by being there to help if there is help needed. I also want to be able to make the server a better place by getting rid of players that dont RP well, and making the staff assisted parts of RP, like whitelisting or spawning vehicles go as fast as possible to keep players interested in the server. I love this server and the players on it, and have made friendships with many of the servers members, and so in my eyes helping the server with moderator work is my way of giving back to the community.

Please sign in to view & create replies.