Admin
Staff
VIP
OP

In-Game Name: Adam Syracuse

Discord name and ID: Nut Buster 9000#7422

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:168784304

Time zone: EST

Have you previously staffed for a server (if so what server and what community)?: no

Why do you want to be staff? (250 word minimum): I want to become staff for a few reasons. the first reason i want to become staff is that this server gets a lot of cancer, in the form of TK, minge, and more, just look in chat and you will see. i hope that if i become staff i will be able to reduce the cancer of the server, and make it be a better time, and more friendly to new players. the second reason is that there isn't always enough staff on, normally there is but it's a pain in the ass when there isn't. i think i would be able to stop or lessen this because i can be on a lot.  the third reason i want to be staff is that i like the server and want to make it better to the best of my abilities. the fourth reason is not very good, its that i want to be able to whitelist people to jobs, because im an nco and train people a lot.  the 5th reason is that i am bored and want something to do and to me this seems like the best option because i like the server, and it would definitely keep me busy. the 6th reason i want to be staff is that i want staff experience, because most staff applications including this one have a question that is have you been staff before, and its a weird loop of "need job to get experience, need experience to get job" and so i want to have experience for the future, this is my favorite server, but it wont last forever.

What makes a good staff member, and what makes a bad staff member?: A good staff member is someone who is always happy , and has no bias. in the case of this server bias is important because if there is a staff member on the allies they are more likely to give the allies some type of advantage. a bad staff member is someone who is easily peer presured, for this server this could be a CO presuring a staff member to spawn tanks. a bad staff member is someone who ignores the players, for this server it could be staff removing options from a map vote. a bad staff member is someone who is biased, this could be a staff member on the allies giving an unfair advantage, like giving the allies 4 shermans or some shit like that.

How many hours can you play in the typical day?: now i can play up to 15 hours a day, this will drop down to be closer to 8 when the pandemic ends and i am back in school.

Anything else you would like to add?: i dont know if i did the discord id thing right, so dm me if i did it wrong, and for the reasons i want to be staff they are listed in order of greatest to least, the 1st being main reason and the last being a lesser reason

Please sign in to view & create replies.